Our latest addition, available since the summer of 2014!
This cottage provides an area of 150m², spread over 2 floors and is housed in a former barn, which has now become an integral part of our house. It has a private entrance with parking for 2 or more cars. A lockable passage on the 1st floor also provides access to the rest of our house with reception area and the chambres d’hôtes if so desired.The complete cottage is equipped with airco.
The terrace adjoins the pool terrace and is equipped with garden furniture and parasol.
The ground floor (which opens on to the terrace):
- Entrance hall
- Comfortable seating area
- Spacious dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen (stove with oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle, the necessary tableware and cooking utensils for 6 people) and separate storage room (dish washer, washing machine & tumble-dryer)
- Separate toilet
A staircase gives access to the 1st floor:
- Bedroom (17m²) equipped with a double bed of 160 x 200 with individual bed bases
- Bedroom (13m²) equipped with a double (separable) bed of 160 x 200 with individual bed bases
- Mezzanine (14m²) with 2 single beds and a dressing
- Bathroom (10m²) with large round bath and double sink
- Separate toilet
Marley can sleep up to max. 6 people (plus additional babies). If your family or group exceeds this number, you can always increase sleeping capacity by adding one or more of our guest rooms.
Price is 900€/week for 2 people (consult our rates for additional people).
Included in this price :
- Beds made upon arrival
- Towels and washing cloths in the bathroom
- Kitchen towels
- Toilet paper
- Consumption of water, gas, electricity
- Free wifi
The cottage is rentable only from Saturday to Saturday, arrival time starts at 16h while we ask you to return the key at the latest at 10.30 on the day of your departure. For the final cleaning we charge an extra fee of € 70.
These are the conditions during the high season (July-August). If you are interested in a (longer) stay beyond this period, please feel free to contact us. Outside of the high season we can be more flexible as far as arrival and departure days, or duration of stay are concerned.
More pictures? Click here :